Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MCP Project 12 - February = Love


I bought myself a new DSLR camera and am currently OBSESSED with it. I've had it for two days and probably have taken more than 100 pictures with it - mainly of Jaxon :) So I am now participating in a photo project called Project 12. Each month there is a theme for what pictures you take. This month is Love. I have plenty of that around this house so I'm inspired to start my journey. Above is 1 picture I took yesterday with the Canon Rebel T3 (my most awesome camera). I am discovering real knack and passion for portrait photography. So fun!

2 comments:

  1. so adorable... love his eyes. beautiful photo finish on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Karen!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...